Monday, November 21, 2011

Can someone please give me the recipe for Jonny Carino's house salad dressing?? THANK YOU!!!!?

They have an amazing salad dressing there, and i don't usually like salad but this dressing would make me eat any salad. It is soooo good!!!!! So if anyone knows the recipe or anyone i could contact who might have it i would greatly appreciate it!!!Can someone please give me the recipe for Jonny Carino's house salad dressing?? THANK YOU!!!!?
I am with you on that - they have a wonferful dressing - is the one you like the Chiante Vinagrette? I tried to get the recipe out of them, but no luck - They do sell it to me by the bottle.....it's wonderful!!!Can someone please give me the recipe for Jonny Carino's house salad dressing?? THANK YOU!!!!?
You might want to ask the manager - flirt with him if you have to - the dressing at Olive Garden they actually sell a Smart %26amp; Final - that's a grocery store that sells in bulk - caters to retailers, but open to public
Carino's Italian Grill





Are you referring to the Chianti Dressing?

No comments:

Post a Comment